Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bout me to Kami The Movie.....


I have seen this movie for 3 times and may be more… this movie is connected to the Kami the TV series. Lucky but no lucky me coz I have seen Kami the series but not at all. So when I watching this movie, I’m curious something. Ok before that, I would like people know my fav scenes. I have so many fav scenes actually but the scenes when Ali, Abu and Lynn are chatting at the basketball’s court is the most. They are cute especially Ali when he is telling Abu n Lynn about his job n reaction of Lynn n Abu are… emm.. such real.....




Back to curious one, what has Lynn owes Boy? And why Lynn helps Boy to sell the drug. Besides, who writes the phrases “Hidup ini memang p**** t, tapi esok masih ada”,? Coz at the end of this story Ali has mentioned “Bukan dari aku”.

This movie is about 5 members that are having really relationship of friends. There are Lynn, Abu, Ali, Adii and Sofie. Lynn, Adii, and Sofie just finished took SPM Examination. Ali is working as tourism’s consultants, while Abu run away from rehab. So lets make it shortly, every of them have their own secret and when that’s secret ‘terkantoi’ the troubles become worst! Everybody should watch this movie, despite, I don’t like the ending of this movie. Best! The shots that had been taken are really good. That’s why I like the film produced by Redfilm.

I’m waiting the continuous of Kami the movies……………..

*there are some snapshots of this movie:








No comments:

Post a Comment